aka albums that have gotten me through hard times, that have been companions, a source of support. they helped me feel seen, felt.
- current: Florence + the Machine – Dance Fever
- Miley Cyrus – Plastic Hearts
- Glass Animals – Dreamland
- Beyoncé – Lemonade
- SZA – Ctrl
runner-ups (albums i’ve had some pretty lusty flings with):
- Harry Styles – Fine Line & Harry’s House
- Ariana Grande – Sweetener & thank u, next
as you can see, i’ve had to come to terms with the fact that i guess i love pop (something i tried to avoid during my “cooler” years of listening to more indie tunes (which i still kinda do)).